Hemp Couture Etsy Shop www.hempcouture.etsy.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lazy Dawg Days of Summer

J'aime Montréal!!

Well here we are into August already.
Where do the days go?
We just got back from a fabulously fun trip to Montreal!
All of our bestfriends and us, together for summertime fun. Giddy up!
We had a grand apartment right in old Montreal on St. Paul street! Amazing!
We went to Osheaga Music festival and had so much fun, it should be illegal!
We drank tons of delicious wine, great beer, ate amazing cheese and never to forget Schwartz's smoked meat samich! Whoah! My mouth waters just thinking about it! Yup, they're that good!
All in all summer has been wonderful thus far.
With a couple more getaway's planned up north, more fun times bbqing and sharing with friends and just simply living in the now of our lazy dawg days of summer. Life feels complete and I feel blessed and so fortunate.
With that said...Hemp Couture has and will be slowing down production just a bit. I have landed a new position working outside the home and managing a retail operation here in Niagara. Its a huge opportunity and a huge career move. I still love my Hemp Couture and still plan to carry on, just at a slower more low key pace. I will still be involved in fashion shows, conduct open house's, trunk sales and of coarse try my very best to keep up with my blogs and tweets.
Please stay tuned for upcoming photos I will be adding both from Hemp Couture and also from my new venture.
Stay Cool and keep on supporting local farmers and artisans.
Happy Summer!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful
    How was your summer...I'm sure wine fest was a blast....I wanted to talk to you about working together on an amazing outfit adorned with Asil designs Jewels.....putting something different together once a month...we could advertise on facebook and on our blogs etc...tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete