Hemp Couture Etsy Shop www.hempcouture.etsy.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Momentary lapse of Groove?

WHAT??!!
Although, not so momentary as it has lasted for a couple of weeks.
I've been wondering for the past couple of weeks where has my creative groove gone? Why is this happening? When will it return? Does this happen to others?
The answer is simple...The answer is...I don't know (a little reference from the movie Reality Bites).
But truly, I don't know.
I've been designing, sketching, planning for spring/summer 2011 and yet it's just not as colourful as it usually is.
Well today something extraordinary happened and I have been connected with someone fabulous! Great things for Hemp Couture are on the horizon and even though I have been hit with this cold bug that's going around, I'm filled with excitement and yes...my creative groove. Phewwwww!
Over the next couple of days you will see some great new pieces added to http://www.hempcouture.etsy.com/ and that is just the beginning.
I'm feeling the fire under my...well, you know and that's just what I needed to get me out of this slow lane and into the multi passenger carpool lane.
Yessssssssssss
Happy February. Love is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment